OptiVision LED – a new age in smart area and recreational sports lighting
Philips OptiVision LED floodlighting system – the latest in high-efficiency LED technology – provides a complete lighting solution for the simplest through to the most complex area and recreational sports lighting applications. The specially engineered OptiVision LED luminaires come with a full range of options to meet the highest performance standards, to provide outstanding light quality, and to guarantee safety and visual comfort. They deliver maximum light output while ensuring effective thermal management in order to maximise lifetime and minimise maintenance costs.
- Excellent control of spill light thanks to highly efficient optical system
- Advanced Philips system controls and sensors enable additional energy savings (up to 65%) in area lighting applications.
- Minimised maintenance costs thanks to long lasting LEDs and the luminaires thermal management system.
- Precisely controlled light distribution – limits light pollution.
- Light can be dimmed/controlled according to actual need, significantly reducing energy costs.
- Pre-programmed basic plug and play control solutions with integrated driver
- Logistics areas
- Parking areas
- Industrial areas
- Recreational sports space pitch lighting
We represent Phillips Lighting for a range of street lighting lanterns and sports floodlighting.
For more information, please contact a member of Engineering Distribution sales team